Official Contest Rules
- Use the assets from the Season Pass 2 and any assets from the Daz Store to create a new static render or animation, not previously posted or shared, that relates to the Season Pass 2 Pirate Theme
- Post your submission to your Daz portfolio using the hashtag #SeasonPass2
- There is no limit to the number of submissions per individual
See the full Daz Season Pass 2 Render Contest rules below:
Eligibility: The Season Pass 2 Render Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to Season Pass 2 holders and PC+ members who submit pirate-themed artwork on the Daz Gallery using the #SeasonPass2 hashtag, and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest allows participants from all countries allowed by law to conduct business with the United States. Depending on the winner’s country of residence, specific rules, payment, and paperwork might need to be adjusted or completed based on compliance with local laws. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Daz 3D as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Season Pass 2 Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 25, 2021, and ending September 3, 2021. All online entries must be received by September 3, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. MT.
How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by;
- Using the assets from the Season Pass 2 and Daz Store to create a static render or animation that relates to the pirate theme
- Posting your submission to the Daz Gallery using the hashtag #SeasonPass2
The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Daz 3D. There is no limit to the number of submissions per individual, and you must fill in the information requested for each submission. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Daz 3D.
- 1st Place: $150 In-Store Credit
- 2nd Place: $100 In-Store Credit
- 3rd Place: $75 In-Store Credit
- 4th-10th Places: $10 In-Store Credit
Ten individuals will win one of four outlined prizes, as well as special Forum Flair for the Champion, 1st Runner-up, 2nd Runner-up, and 3rd Runner-up. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize, transfer/assignment of prize to others, or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Daz 3D to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner of the Contest will be selected using the following criteria: following the entry requirements in section 4 — best communicates the pirate theme, highest quality render, and best use of Daz assets. The winner will be selected by a committee of Daz artists and employees, who will evaluate the entries. Winner will be notified via email at the account they entered the Contest with within five (5) business days following the winner selection. Daz 3D shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to the winner’s spam, junk email, or other security settings or for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner(s) cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time the award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner(s) selected. The receipt by the winner(s) of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted By You: By entering this content you understand that Daz 3D, anyone acting on behalf of Daz 3D, or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review, or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, or statements about the Contest and biographical information as news, publicity, or information and for trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Daz 3D reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such a case, Daz 3D may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Daz 3D. Daz 3D reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Daz 3D reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who does not follow the decency/nudity guidelines of Daz 3D. Daz 3D has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Daz 3D reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Daz 3D and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error that may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF UTAH WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Utah having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than the participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and the participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Daz Productions Inc., 224 S 200 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, any third party.