Thanks to your support and feedback, the Daz Season Pass is back for another season! It features all of your favorite parts of the first season, along with new features you’re sure to love.
You’ll get access to assets, resources, exclusive webinars, and more, plus sharpen your 3D skills and use the Season Pass forum board to connect with others and ask questions. The season culminates in a render contest where you’ll use the techniques you learned and enter for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Here are your options for purchasing the Season Pass 2:
- $99 for PC+ Members ($125 for non PC+)
- $59.99 for Webinar & Forum Access Only
The first gives you full access to the Season Pass with all of the included assets, live webinars, forum flair, and contest, while the second is for those who only want to participate in the live webinars and forum board.
With the pirate-themed Season Pass 2, you’ll set your sails and embark on an adventure with seafaring characters and other assets you don’t want to miss! This includes:
- Wolfgang 8.1
- Jinx Jones 8.1
- Platinum Pack One – 16k HDRIs for Iray
- 1 Environment (environment selection below)
- 1 Prop Set (prop selection below)
You’ll also join three exclusive live webinars with Jay Versluis! This isn’t the first time he’s joined us (and it won’t be the last), but in Season Pass 2, he’ll take you through everything you need to know to create an awesome render using the assets you receive with the pass. Here are the topics for each webinar:
- Part 1: Project Workflow and Scene Setup – August 7
- Learn how to create a new library for the project, how content is stored, and even how to load, move, and hide the items in your scene. In this tutorial, Jay will plan out the level by picking a set, envisioning the scene, choosing items, discussing basic lighting, and more. These are the building blocks of a great scene!
- Part 2: Poses and Expressions – August 14
- This part is all about the characters. It’s time to choose outfits, poses, and expressions and fine-tune them using the various tools available in Daz Studio. Jay will walk you through direct manipulation, Power Pose, the Pose Tool, Face Control, and Puppeteer to find the perfect fit.
- Part 3: Building a Complete Scene – August 21
- Now’s the time to put it all together. Follow along with Jay by loading the set, bringing in the props, placing the characters, and loading the poses you chose last time. Add the finishing touches and discuss render settings for your scene. By the end, you’ll have a finished product!
New Forum Flair and Board
You’ll stand out from the crowd with exclusive forum flair for all Season Pass holders and the Contest winners! Plus, there’s a new Season Pass forum board that’s the perfect place for pass holders to connect with each other and ask questions. You can even leave questions for Jay to answer in his next live webinar!
Once you’ve received your assets and tuned in to the live webinars, it’s time to apply them to your creative process. From August 25 through September 1, use the techniques you learned and enter the Season Pass Contest!
Just create a pirate-themed scene and enter it to win in-store credit and exclusive Winner Forum Flair. Here’s a breakdown of the prizes:
- 1st Place: $150 in-store credit
- 2nd Place: $100 in-store credit
- 3rd Place: $75 in-store credit
- 4th-10th Place: $10 in-store credit
Submissions close on September 1, and the winners will be announced on September 3.
Join the Daz Season Pass 2
Get ready to take your 3D skills in Daz Studio to the next level with Season Pass 2! Not only will you have the opportunity to learn from Jay Versluis in his webinars and share tips with other Daz users, but you’ll also have new assets with endless creative possibilities in your library.
What are you waiting for? Get the Season Pass 2 today!
Daz 3D welcomes replies and comments about blog posts and related 3D and Daz topics. Replies that are offensive, off topic, or critical without constructive elements will not be published.