[Salt Lake City, 10/19/23] – Daz 3D and HEAT are set to improve the landscape of 3D character animation. Industry leaders Daz 3D and up-and-coming startup HEAT announce a strategic partnership that will enhance how 3D character animations are created and integrated across major platforms, including Daz Studio, Blender, and Unreal Engine.
- Animation Plugin for Daz Studio: The HEAT plugin for Daz Studio is a tool that will allow users to easily animate Daz 3D’s proprietary line of Genesis Characters directly inside Daz studio. HEAT plans to release this plugin later this year.
- Broad Support for Genesis Characters: HEAT’s existing plugins for Unreal Engine and Blender will support Daz 3D’s Genesis Characters, making it easy to access and animate these characters directly inside of Blender and Unreal
- Robust Motion Library: HEAT will offer access to an expansive motion library, renowned for its quality and diversity, which will be fully integrated and compatible with Daz 3D’s massive library of pre-made characters, turning once-tedious animation tasks into drag-and-drop simplicity.
Nate Thornton, Senior Manager of Business Development at Daz 3D, said, “Our core philosophy is, and always has been, to democratize the creation and application of 3D characters. This alliance with HEAT amplifies our mission by introducing extremely easy-to-use animation capabilities for our Genesis Characters that can be accessed directly inside of Daz Studio, Blender, and Unreal Engine.”
Echoing the significance of this partnership, John Stavas, CEO of HEAT, added, “We are redefining the animation industry standard. The drag-and-drop simplicity of our interface, combined with an exhaustive motion library, will make professional-level animation accessible and affordable as never before.”
Don’t Miss the Demo:
For a real-time illustration of this partnership’s potential, check out our video demo showcasing Genesis characters animated inside Unreal Engine through the HEAT plugin.
Both companies are set to roll out these advancements by the end of 2023. To get a head start, users can sign up for the exclusive HEAT beta program here.
For media inquiries, please contact:
- Daz 3D: Matt Wilburn – firstname.lastname@example.org
- HEAT: Josh Latin – email@example.com